View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:05 PM   #31
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I don't take it seriously, can't see myself wearing a wrestling t-shirt or defending it like a favorite band or something.

I enjoy watching RAW and if I miss RAW, it's nothing to panic over - I can watch the highlights on youtube or read the results. I usually catch PPV streams if I'm home. I don't really care for Friday night Smackdown, I'll watch it if I have no plans Friday night even if I read the results- unless it's a really shitty episode or I forget about it.

I basically like coming home from work, smoking pot and watching WWE.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote