View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #173
The Fraze
Fuck em' this is The War

The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Cool shit. I watched them on fueltv I believe and Tom's voice was really good for some songs (Young London) but then sounded weird as hell for others. How was the show? I've never been an AVA show but I went to Blink last summer and it was the best concert of my life.
I've seen them so many times and each time is incredible. And Tom always sounds a bit different for tv performances. I love the way he sings, and I don't like how everyone on youtube knock his voice then claim to love his band(s). That doesn't work for me.

As for the show on Monday, he sounded f'n awesome and the show was the same. I'm still waiting for some more high quality vids to surface from it.
The Fraze is offline   Reply With Quote