View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 12:26 AM   #14880
Dark One
King of Suplexes/Oxy

Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Jeff Hardy Interview
On whether there a different variation or completely new type of stipulation that you think fans would want to see in TNA: “Stipulation as in match wise? There’s always room for that. I have an idea but I haven’t pushed it yet. I asked the guy in TNA that does the ring work if there was a way to spin the ring like WCW did back in the Universal days. It would spin around so I got to thinking, and I asked if he could put a ring on a thing that would spin to make it go around and around, make it go faster and slow it down. A rotating match to pull off in the future, where you start the match and at a certain time it’s going to start to rotate and go faster and faster. If you could pull off spots while the ring is rotating would be awesome in itself. Anything is possible if people are willing to attempt to pull it off and get over the fear of trying. I’m willing to try anything.”
That sounds exactly like the sort of dumb stipulation that TNA would do and reveal as an announcement to CHANGE THE BUSINESS FOREVER.
Dark One is offline   Reply With Quote