Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #386
Jura
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Frank Trigg was on last Sunday’s Rebellion MMA radio show and while he didn’t shed any more light on that time he allegedly throttled his ex-wife, he did share this entertaining story about drinking vodka with Fedor:

“[Fedor and I] are sitting there in the hotel bar and we’re talking and we’re having a great time and all of a sudden I realize that this fool speaks English. I was like ‘Come on man, you’re really going to pull this?’ It’s not good English or clear English but you can definitely understand it enough to talk to him. He was just like ‘Nah, I don’t like doing it because I don’t feel comfortable on the microphone’ and we were just talking for five minutes in a straight English conversation without a translator.”

“Then he goes ‘You know its funny’ and I go ‘What’s that?’ and he says ‘The more you drink vodka, the better you think your Russian is.’ That was when I first started realizing how the world works.”

So you can add Fedor to the list of people who pretend they can’t speak english just to f*ck with us. Like Anderson Silva! And that Asian guy at the convenience store down the street from me. Maybe in 50 years when China rules the world that’ll be acceptable but for now you better speak American to me or I’ll punch you in the face with my freedom fist.
http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2012/05/...o-over-drinks/