View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 04:28 PM   #9
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I have both PS Vita and Switch.

PS Vita still gets support from independent game makers and the like and PSN has some great sales at times so you can stock up on games. It can be very RPG heavy because of the Japanese market. If you can find a second hand one cheap, and you enjoy PS1 games, I would go for it.

If you are thinking of buying new however, I would see if you can pick up a Switch. It actually has a future and big titles coming to it. Games that will literally play 100's of hours on.

Zelda is an almost perfect game and then you have the likes of Skyrim and Mario coming out this year, as well as the likes of Mario Kart and Splatoon. There are also some great cheaper indie games like Shovel Knight.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote