Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #229
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
It is pretty good. Haven't made it to the DLC yet. Lot of people complained about the quality of the port because From didn't make any changes that were PC specific. It's pretty much the exact game from console, which I expected since they said they weren't experienced with PC games, and since they only did this port because a player petition asked them to.

There were some internal resolution problems that were fixed by a player before the game even came out with a little script fix he made. Graphics look even better now actually, with a really nice draw distance and textures that look even more high-res if you do the resolution fix. Details are crazy. Was standing in Blighttown looking down at the swamp and could see everything. Enemies, shiny loot, all the way from the great hollow, to the beach that leads to Quelaag's. On console, everything just kinda blurred out down there. Pretty nice.

I'm in ash lake right now on this new character. Just had my first real loss, which didn't even involve that many souls, but lost me 7 saved up humanity that I'd been building since the start of the game. Stupid giant mushrooms in the bottom of the hollow.

Invaded some people, which is pretty awesome with as many new people as there are. Stalked a couple people before killing them. Had a pretty awesome 1vs2 where I waited till the summon was engaged with some enemies before chasing the host away, then bolting back to the summon and killing him really quickly before fighting the host. Host actually knew what he was doing though and killed me after a pretty long fight.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote