View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:24 AM   #16
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Haha, I'm probably overrating his significance, truthfully. Melina and DiBiase gave me the same pause. Your analysis is spot-on there. DiBiase as a manager feels like a retired wrestler doing his shtick on the side. DiBiase is really fondly remembered as a heel, but I don't think any of it transferred effectively. I much prefer it when a manager gets in there and it really feels like they are part of the act. Melina did that really well. Hell, her initial is in the team name -- it felt like she was a member. Ironically, her association with people behind the scenes ended up hurting them. But on-air she was great in that role.

I also went with Lana over Jimmy Valiant. It took me a while to get optimistic about Rusev, but now I am quite upset they are not together. I thought they had something with her in that role, even though Stephanie tried to cut her "Lady Balls" off.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote