Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 12:04 AM   #748
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Tips:

1. On the Lone Wanderer perk: Having DogMeat with you still grants you the perk's benefits, if you can handle the dog being with you

2. Adhesive shortage can be combated with producing the Vegetable Starch you can create at the chem lab: tatos, corn etc

3. You can sell Fusion Cores for a good price as long as they have a little juice left(1/100 juice even), when they are depleted it's worth piss

4. Power conduits placed on houses will power everything in the house and won't take any power from your compound(I am going to test this some more, seems too good to be true)

5. Weapon mods can be taken off weapons and put on others, some of the mods require you to change to a standard version, but the mod you replace gets put in your inventory, take them over to your workshop and put them in your inventory to be put on another weapon you'd like to supe up(Mods have their own tab or are close to the Misc/Junk tabs)

6. Contrary to popular belief, they didn't take out the Wait option, you just have to sit down on chairs/couches etc. and press the key you have for Wait(Y for Xbox, Triangle for PS4, PC w/e button, depends on if you messed with it, it shows up, love you PC ppl, just don't know what button yo, my bad)

7. Brackets in Hacking Terminal pages, []{}, <--- those things, finding them bunched together will cause them to highlight together! When you press them they give you bonuses like taking words out or resetting your attempts.
3 - At some point, my game negated 3 and I ended up with a 0/100 core in my inventory that I was able to sell at full price. It was definitely empty, as it actually cycled out while piloting the gundam. Never got it to repeat, and all subsequent empties disappear from my pockets. Also, looks like suits piloted by anyone but you don't actually drain core, and I used this to my advantage by having a follower heft them from place to place/transport extras to other settlements for docking.

4 - I noticed that, too! Thought I just miscounted how much power I ran, and wrote it off as such. Thanks!

Also, sometimes if you move a light, it stops working properly; either the light box doesn't show up or the bulb(s) still appear dark, or both even in a spot where it should draw power. Just store it and place it again, and it works like it should.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote