View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 11:55 AM   #111
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Hokuto’s powerbombs are so fucking gorgeous. They look like they’re going to start off as piledrivers, but then she fucking snaps them right around and it’s like they’re broken in half, damn it.

I should have watched this all in one go. Hokuto is selling her back for some reason, and I can’t remember how. I’m not saying it is a floor in the match, but I’m like “You’re selling YOUR back?! After what Tanami has been through?”

I think it would have been such beautiful poetic justice if Hokuto succeeded at putting Toyota through the table on their second go with it. But I might be thinking like an ignorant westerner.

Joshi slapping each other in the face is way better than the forearm exchange cliche we see today.

Even the way these women go after the hair has got a flavor to it. There’s a simple fucking hairmare that sees a a head spiked into the ground.

There’s a point in the match where a trainer is rubbing Toyota’s back. The referee basically dumps them both back in the ring. There’s these instant reaction I have to it that reminds me of how hard these women are pushing themselves for bullshit entertainment, but if it was a deliberate choice…it’s kind of effective for really being this great framing of the joshi mentality.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote