View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 03:00 AM   #107
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
i loved wrestling for decades. its reasonable to say it was the great love of my life. i certainly sacrificed more for it than anything else. but now its like seeing an ex but when you see them not only do you not see what you loved burried under the layers but instead shes become the kind of person the two of you used to laugh at together.
its a betrayal on top of the heart break. you want to miss her but the her she was is never coming back. nostalgia literally means "our pain." im very nostalgic for wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
By the end of my rassling viewing I was seeing it as like being in an abusive relationship. You only stick with it because you think of the better times, all that investment you already made into the relationship, "maybe it can change", "it isn't all bad, every now and then it has a moment".....

Glad I finally had the courage to leave
Great posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
It's great that we live in a time where there's literally any wrestling from any era at your fingertips. Don't like current wrestling? No problem. Don't like AEW or WWE? No problem. It's really great.
It’s surreal how technology has given contemporaneous life to classic content.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote