Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 01:06 AM   #1130
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
And dont get me started and how the 1st two fallout games...fucking brilliant rpgs.

I love oblivion, skyrim, fo3 and even fo4. But each iterations is less and less of an rpg. None worse the fo4. Literally each game "streamlines" from the previous bethesda outing. Aka gimps or removes rpg elements completely.

The saving grace of NV is the team that made FO2 was in charge and tried to add rpg elements into the engine. Mixed success but a step in the right direction.
You give Wasteland 2 a whirl? It proves that the first to Fallout games can work on a console port, and also adds to the whole weird line of succession for the meta story behind Fallout's conception (Fallout 1 was originally supposed to be Wasteland 2... and now Wasteland 2 is not only a direct sequel to itself but a spiritual successor to the first two Fallout games). Even geographically, the Wasteland games are close enough to possiblyexist contiguously, but still far enough away to not step on eachother's toes.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote