Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 09:21 AM   #54
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've not played it, nor do I have any interest in playing it. I loved the original Game Boy games back in the day, but haven't really played any video games/mobile games or whatever for a good six or seven years.

The problem with this game is that people, as always, cannot be trusted to not do stupid things or go to stupid lengths. I wouldn't want people walking all over my yard over a fucking video game, but you know that countless players couldn't care less about other people's property if it meant catching Dugtrio.

It's only a matter of time (if not already) that there really will be widespread violence and ridiculous chaos over these things. People just cannot be trusted.

And as for people that are defending this game, whilst I do understand and agree that it is great that it gets people outside the house and "socializing with members of the community"... this ultimately means fuck all because this is no different than your typical socializing today. You go out the house, everyone's staring at their fucking phones. Fucking people.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote