View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #228
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Vaquero de Infierno View Post
Saw it this morning in 2D IMAX: fuckin' epic!

Someone has already said this in the thread, but it was definitely Thanos' film. He felt more of a fleshed out being than some 2D "evil" villain; considering he is all CGI, props have to be given to Josh Brolin still being able to achieve that.

I think the film delivered the 10-year payoff that Marvel have been working towards.

On a side note, in the end credit scene what was the symbol on the screen of Fury's pager?
Captain Marvel getting summoned back. We're gonna see why Fury would wait till now to summon Carol back from wherever she is but I'm betting the Captain Marvel movie is gonna tie that all in.

Also Hawkeye didn't get vaped so you've got the OG Avengers still in play in order to kick that big purple ass of Thanos in and reverse everything he's done. My guess is even deaths pre-snap are gonna get reversed. After all, Gamora has to be around to do Vol. 3 of Guardians.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote