View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 09:37 AM   #40161
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Supposedly the video incriminating Roman Reigns and others in the WWE is expected to be released very soon. The maker of the video tagged a lot of media organizations to get them to notice.

I have just completed an exhausting investigation, leaving no stone unturned into the WWE’s current and former stars affiliation with the former WFN & Richard Rodriguez. This report contains evidence of all claims made by Richard Rodriguez along with new information on the entire case. I have decided to create 1 longer video that will go into details on not just the Reigns story but everyone who was involved. As I dove deeper into the case details I uncovered the connection between not just Reigns but all those who will be discussed by Richard. It will be out shortly. #bodybuilding #fitness #kalimuscle #romanreigns #mark Wahlberg #joshduhamel @tmz_tv @forbes @bostonglobesports @cbssports @nydailynews @esquire @bleacherreport #wwe #prowrestling #bodybuilding #fitness #steroids #filmmaker #reporter #cinematography @mark.whalberg @romanreignsofficial @joshduhamel @musclesportmag @official_rxmuscle @generationironofficial @luimarco @newyorkpost @pagesix @dailymail @wearecultaholic #wwe #wrestlemania #royalrumble #brocklesnar @prowrestlingunlimited @wrestlinginc

A post shared by FilmMaker/Reporter Jon Bravo (@jonnybravotv) on

Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote