View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #114
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I've yet to see a heel promo from Big Cass where he doesn't put on a cartoony voice.

• What was that camera work all about?

Seriously, what is this?

I'm really expecting someone to make a looping gif of that. I was going to do it myself but I really can't be arsed right now, if I'm honest.

• So with New Day winning, I'm guessing that this is the beginning of the end of The New Day?

If the rumours are true, then we can all assume that Big E will be chosen to be in the MITB Ladder Match.

• As a person who doesn't watch NXT, this is my introduction to Mr. Andrade "Cien" Almas and also Zelina Vega.

My first impressions are that he seems alright, I guess. You don't really get to see much when facing a jobber.

I am however curious as to why he has "Cien" in his name. Checking it out on Google, I see that "Cien" is Spanish for "Hundred" or "One Hundred", so his name in English is "Andrade "Hundred/One Hundred" Almas".

Why "Hundred/One Hundred" and where does this come into play for Almas? Is it like Tye Dillinger's "Perfect 10", in that it's suppose to represent how good he is but now, thanks to how the WWE works, it means absolutely nothing and it's just a flashy and catchy nickname these days?

Also, who trains the women to do promos at the Performance Center? Because whoever it is, they really need to either get better at it or just go because when Zelina Vega took to the mic, she sounded pretty much exactly like the majority of the female roster.

I mentioned this before back in December:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
• They really need to add more variety to the women's promo training at the Performance Center because Mandy Rose does her promos the exact same way Sasha Banks does her promos and also Bayley and early Alexa Bliss and Carmella (although Bliss & Carmella shook it off a long time ago now).

I can also notice it a little bit when Sonya Deville talks too. Having women come up to the main roster with most of them talking like clones and doing horrible promos is something I'm not looking forward to as eventually, in the future, the entire women's division will all talk the same way.
• Billie Kay vs Lana is basically a BYE for Kay to get into the MITB Ladder Match.

I can see Lana losing and either blaming English for her loss or her losing can be attributed to English in some way. Something like he distracts her accidentally or something stupid.

Either way, Lana's loss will be another step into the disbandment of the team of Rusev & English.

• Do American's really think us Brits adore the Royal Family?

I'm sure some do, but I think the majority of Brits are cool with the family. They're just "there", but we wouldn't really care if they weren't either.

We're "meh" towards them.

Watching the "'Mellabration", Carmella's shots and references at The Royal Family were just a bit lame and obviously, nobody cared, because most Brits don't love or hate The Royal Family.

Also, I'm sure that town crier was Welsh.

• I was going to ask where this Miz/Hardy US Title match was that Paige announced, but judging by the camera work and the lack of any reaction from the announce table, I can only assume that it was Paige announcing the dark match and the editing monkeys forgot to edit it out or just couldn't be bothered.

• I'm still really digging Mandy Rose's theme.

It's just so chilled.

As for Deville's theme, I dunno. It sounds like production music for a news programme.

You can also tell she's not really done much in her career when one of her "facts/information notes" on her nameplate graphic is that she lives with Mandy Rose.

Also, my reaction to her mini rave in the ring was the same as this guy in the crowd wearing the Rusev Day T-Shirt:

• I kept hearing the referee tell AJ and Nakamura how much time they had left during their match.

Just after the pin when Styles hits the Styles Suplex Special on Nakamura, the referee walks over to them and says "Six", and then near the end just after the pin when Nakamura hits Styles with a Kinshasa, the referee says "One Forty-five, you gotta set it up".
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote