View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:33 PM   #31
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
I will say, Andre is on Mount Rushmore whereas Jericho is not. But that's for being an mfing trailblazer. I will just watch any jericho match before any andre match.
I dunno, I've been enjoying watching some Andre matches, and Jericho has had some dull performances. ANY Andre match versus ANY Jericho match is just where I differ here. But I do agree with your Mount Rushmore assessment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
If you ask me who is the better wrestlers the first thing im alaways going to ask myself is who scammed the most poeple out of their money. Because thats what being a wrestler is.

Did Hogan/Andre scam the most poeple that night? Yeah. Did they scam the most people long term? I dunno. If you put both matches up for .99¢ I bet you sell more copies of Steamboat/Savage over 20 years by a wide margin.

It's fluid.
That's a very good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Fives View Post
I love Jericho, but Andre is the greatest spectacle in the history of professional wrestling and is, was and always will be the better wrestler. Sorry Chris
I can empathize with the hard choice here.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote