View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 09:34 PM   #466
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
What is that ROH relationship really worth to them though? Sinclair has a lot of money, but how much do they really pump in? ROH feels really...cold as a product. And I don't see ROH buckling the relationship if New Japan decided to branch out to GFW as well. It feels like ROH is the "little spoon" in it. The ROH product does feel more stylistically compatible with what New Japan puts forward though.
Pretty sure its a strong relationship same with CMLL. ROH has helped NJPW break into the US market with the War of the Worlds PPVs they've put on together. The talent exchange is probably the strongest part of it as guys like Elgin and War Machine just to name a few are huge in Japan. Guys like Lethal and Cole have defended the ROH title at Wrestle Kingdom and numerous tag teams have had solid runs in Jaoan. Now I think ROH has greatly benefited from the relationship as well with being able to use NJPW talent as well. Thats why I dont think they should drop ROH for GFW, everything is going great for all sides involved so there is really no reason to.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote