View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #8140
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Pretty Poison - I really liked the plot of this movie. Anthony Perkins plays a weird guy who has just been released from prison for arson. He sees this hot little high school girl and pretends to be a CIA agent so she will like him/fuck him, but she ends up using him to kill her mother. I feel like this would have been a really great film if it came out 10 years later, I still liked it though.

Listen to Me Marlon - Weird and cool documentary about a weird and cool dude (Marlon Brando). Guy knew how to wear a T-Shirt too.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote