View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #2736
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Last House on the Left: 8.5/10

Loved the movie. The last 30 minutes were tremendous. I never saw or even heard of the original, but when a thread was posted here about the remake I was excited to see it. There was one scene I had to skip and you probably know which one I am talking about. I just can't watch shit like that. Like I said, I hadn't seen the original, but I read about it on Wikipedia and that seemed a lot darker. can anybody that has seen both confirm?
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote