View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 04:27 AM   #384
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I would either guess a) she's going to RAW, or b) it isn't so much of a knock on her as much as she is now one of the in-ring vets down there. It is kinda thin on the side of the ladies, especially when they blew massive (figurative) loads on bringing up Ember Moon, The Iconic Duo, the former heaters for Paige, and the three-girl Riott Squad. Really, you can kinda add Asuka to that mix. That's a lot of *trained* girls to call to the main roster in a relatively short amount of time.

But, one thing NXT has been fairly good with is the overlap of training folks, having a few that are ready but still able to go with the ones who are greener, and those who get the main roster nod. I would wager she's still there to help carry the fresh meat until you get another handful of girls who can do the same, then she'll get called up. And further speculation would lead me to guess that Bianca Belair would be appearing on the main roster around the same time.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote