View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 11:24 PM   #372
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Asuka going to Smackdown already better than everyone RAW got yesterday.

Also at WWE making it more obvious they killed Asuka's streak because they bungled the timing for Carmella's cash-in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Devendra Banhart View Post
Wasn't Asuka already a part of the roster?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post
I think she was more free agenty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Devendra Banhart View Post
I don't remember it being specified. But then again, she had those matches on RAW against James and Bliss.
They kinda implied that's what was going to happen with her winning the fem rumble and challenging Charlotte instead of going for the RAW title. However, seems like another one of those things they didn't exactly follow through with and just let it "sort itself out".
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote