View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 05:09 AM   #257
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
So they really put Seth Rollins over their two top guys clean heading into WrestleMania. They REALLY don't give a fuck about anyone ACTUALLY looking strong before they try to hype "OMG THIS GUY IS SO UNBEATABLE" these days. Jesus.
This is like the third post I've made about this, but this actually makes sense if the plan is to re-focus on Rollins because he's facing Brock. They are obviously somewhat invested in all three Shield guys. They're all the same age and will probably be involved with each other for years and years and years. There's no real reason this can't be Seth's year, other than there has been shitty build to everything.

If it turns out they are just doing Reigns vs. Brock as planned, then I'll completely agree with you. And I expect that. But if they go with Seth winning the Chamber, then him beating Reigns and Cena in the same night adds that "oomph" to him. If it's just to share in the wealth...because. Um, yeah, this was pretty fucking dumb.

Cena losing doesn't bother me as much as Reigns losing, because I have a feeling that Cena losing is going to be his motivation for being the third strike against Taker. I know a lot of people are expecting Taker's career to be on the line or something, but I can see something a bit more backwards where Cena puts his on the line to try and beat him. Something like what Shawn Michaels did. I can even see Michaels being the referee or something.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote