View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #15
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofdaswing View Post
If you actually think the streak ends, you're retarded
Why?

Really, the two most used reasons I've heard explaining why the streak won't end are:

1. Because Undertaker deserves to go out on top when he retires

2. Because I love the Undertaker

I don't recall any actual good reasons not to end the streak at 21. Ending it does nothing to take away from the awesomeness of it or from Undertaker's legacy. Hell, because people are so in love with Undertaker's streak, that by itself is a reason to end it. Pissing off fans is just as important in keeping them engaged as making them happy. If the good guy always won, a lot of people would stop watching.

I don't know of many big time wrestlers who have gone out on top. I can't imagine Undertaker losing would result in a loss of revenue of any kind.

I also really don't care to see Cena VS. Undertaker. I know people think it's some giant match that will make all sorts of money, but I really have no interest in seeing it whatsoever.

Now, obviously I don't know what the hell is going on at Wrestlemania. I hope Lesnar ends the streak. I hope CM Punk's absence was part of a storyline. I hope CM Punk returns at Wrestlemania. I hope he's a heel and allies himself with Paul Heyman and helps end the streak. Will that happen?

I have to say, completely honest here, CM Punk told me personally that it will.

Honest to god.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote