Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 01:07 AM   #618
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This whole thing about supply lines sure could have used more clarification. It would also help settlement matters if you could a) rename "unimportant" settlers (apparently, some unnamed scrubs are actually quest important nobodies that can't be sent away to other settlements for any reason) and b) see what an NPC is assigned to do with some sort of text drop of their current assignment (sort of like a Provisioner, but instead of the "name" change, just add it in addition) instead of highlighting what they're associated with.

If i have someone farming, and someone else shows up that is mostly doing nothing, I want to assign that person to something else. Instead, I usually grab the busy person who isn't currently standing by their assignment, so I can't see what they were doing, and my defense or food or whatever drops, then I have to figure out a fix.

It helps that I can dress them how I want, so I sort-of dress code people, and newcomers are a bit easier to distinguish and assignments are easier to guess.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote