View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 11:40 AM   #155
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Wasnt really taling about people that have left the company. Plenty of examples on the main roster.
Ziggler- really over and had main event potential a few years ago after getting rid of the Athority. Really good but used as a mid card gatekeeper in my opinion

Fandango- Dumb gimmick, talented worker. He even got it over before haveing his push stalled

Jack Swagger-Oh my is We the People over and WWE continues to not take advantage of it.

Sandow-Charasmatic as any superstar on the roster and has gotten every gimmick he had over.

Not asking for them to be main event guys but at keast give them somthing to work with thats got some depth.
Yeah not trying to dismiss you here, but I don't think any of those had more potential than what they got. Fandango and Sandow are both Curtain jerkers. Fun curtain jerkers, but never had the IT factor.

Ziggler was and is a semi main event hand. He's a guy you can stick in there with other guys and give you a good little match. Up until the last 6 or 12 months I would say he's been pushed really hard. Always at or near the top of the card. But then he stated to run his mouth publically and ventured into other forms of entertainment. Hard to put the machine behind someone who has one foot out the door.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote