View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 04:15 AM   #122
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
If they hold off on getting this out there when people want to buy it I think Nintendo is going to be fucked. They are already doing it with the new NES plug and play. Want to make it seem like it's a Tickle Me Elmo when it's just that they didn't make enough for launch.

They also did it with the WiiU which is one of the biggest reasons I think it has failed.
They didn't do it on the Wii U, it was readily available on shelves and has never sold out. We were even taunting scalpers on eBay with shelves of stock in stores.

Last console that they did before the NES Classic that sold out was the Wii and we all know how that did.

It's not really Nintendos fault. They don't want to stuff the supply chain with stock that won't sell like the 3DS and Wii U as they then have to give retailers financial incentives to take more stock like games and accessesories. Conversely, if it's understocked, they can't just flick a switch and get more stock quickly, you usually need months of planning to get a slot in one of thesde factories. However, the latter is probably the better net situation for Nintendo.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote