View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #522
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
A dude has no purpose telling a woman how she should feel about anything.
Well ain't that a bitch.

Consider that all somebody like Anita Sarkeesian and some female game journalist do is tell men exactly how they should feel.

We have social norms established where we can see a person's reaction and determine whether somebody is either going over the line, or not taking something seriously enough. We can't make such determinations without some sort of interactive constants. But you know that; we do this all the time.

What you're telling me is not to do this in the case of evaluating across gender lines, for no other reason than I'm the man and the one under the microscope is female. I reject this, sorry.

The extreme of this is not being allowed to analyze, promote, or vilify anybody's feelings about anything ever. Because at this point it would be me 'Kalyxsplaining'. I mean, I don't know what Vast goes through so I have no ground to even begin telling him how he should feel about any given action. Even though I'm not telling him how he should so much as asking for a degree of self reflection. But nope - Kalyxsplaining.

You have to know that's bullshit. Don't run with this mansplaining silliness.

Quote:
People have the right to feel uncomfortable.
Of course they do. This is the umpteenth time somebody has spun my posts into the blocking/banning of some personable freedom. I can't stop anybody from feeling uncomfortable. I can certainly speak against somebody taking their personal reaction and thinking the world is supposed to spin the other way to appease them.

Quote:
I say this as a person who gives off creepy vibes.
Oh stop you're a big ball of hug stuff.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote