View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 09:11 AM   #288
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post
True enough, at the end of the day, I'm just a fucking gamer who loves playing games despite the stupid journalism reviews that have the I.Q. logic of McIntosh, Sarkessian, Brianna Wu and the rest of the stupid Anti-GamerGate shitheads.

And even if they wanna wail, whine, moan and complain all they want of how they enjoy games that are considered anti-SJW feminism, sexism or whatever, NOTHING will keep us down..

As Capt. Kirrahe from Mass effect would say, "WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!!"
I enjoy all games as well. Finished my first game at 4 years old (NES - Trojan). Still, the industry has grown to such a level that issues like this DO exist and at some point WILL be addressed.

The real shitter here is the way you and others react make the gaming community look like shitheads. They can all have their opinion, as their issues are actual issues. However, I chose to read the content and move along. People reacting in trollish ways will not get either side anything, nothing at all.

If you truly want to make a difference, as you say you are passionate, stop being such a child about things and actually build a debate/argument to counter the valid points that are being raised. That is what will help gain traction, not "SHUT HER THE FUCK UP WITH DUCT TAPE".
drave is offline   Reply With Quote