View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 10:26 AM   #187
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
I can't base my life around not offending people dude. If I hurt Shadrick or upset him in anyway, it's unfortunate. But I'm not going to tread water around someone because I "don't know what to say".

I understand fully why he feels the way he does, but if he can't take my opinion on the matter, that's his own problem.

Unfortunately, with a quote like that we can have no truce. Because your trying to claim I'm a white privliged bigot essentially in your shitty way. And that doesn't fly with me.
I explicitly stated something that very contrary to your first sentence, somewhat embraces offending people as a learning curve, let alone assert anything that suggests you should base your life on not offending people. I mean, offending people shouldn't be your aim, if that's your point? Otherwise I've got no clue what you're trying to say here or how it is relevant, and I'll have to appeal to you to be able to explain that.

I'm not calling you a bigot, but your definition of politics implies privilege. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think the stuff you said about how you were received by Shad are pretty shitty, but it's not my job to speak for him. I think it's highly ironic that if your opinion upsets someone then it's their fault they take it that way, but when someone's opinion upsets you, it's their fault for making you feel that way.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote