View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 09:57 AM   #178
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
You know fuck all about me Noid. You don't know conversations I've had with people. I am very aware of systemic injustices and I strongly believe they exist. I simply believe your manner of discourse is pathetic.

What you've said about me is actually HIGHLY offensive on all fronts, but it's fine, you're free to be a giant asshole.

I throw passive insults because I doubt your integrity and your sincerity.
And yet you feel comfortable calling me a slacktivist and implying I'm doing what I'm doing for...what? Points on a wrestling forum. Cool, bro. Turns out you can dish it but can't take it. Sorry for throwing that shade at you -- I hope you can then, in turn, empathize that you don't know fuck all about me and the shit I have had to put up with? I am fine calling a truce, just don't trivialize the experiences of black people about their experience with racism in front of me again, please. It "triggers" me, as you fence-sitting snowflakes like to say.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote