View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:15 PM   #27
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
How was Punk "fed friendly"?

And again, if we're using impact as a criteria and Bryan did have a major influence on where WWE is today... where is WWE today? Business isn't exactly soaring since Bryan caused such a change of guard. So why would it be a mark in his favor?
I wont go too into the weeds on match structure but punks matches were, even in the early years, structured like what you wpuld come to expect from a TV style match. He worked it as earlyt as Iwa-MS. Came naturally to him.

Danielson came in without any of that. Overtime danielson met them in the middle but ultimately shifted the line of what the center was. To where now guys tell stories not just with holds but about them. Which is something i didnt think would ever come back into play again. Huge shift for western wrestling.

As far as is it good for business, would have had Danielson not got benched. I think losing him was the moment that really shifted things down for the company....a company that is now spiraling in my opinion.

But yeah, with out him they are suffering and that can certainly be a mark against him.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote