View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:20 AM   #2553
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
How the fuck am I just finding out now, that Yoshi Tatsu beat the shit out of Sheamus over a blender?

Anyone else hear about this?
Yeah, I remember hearing about that and thinking it was quite funny.

Though that does remind me that Tyler Reks did some podcast recently and mentioned Sheamus. About Sheamus, he said "he was nice in the beginning, then I realised that he steps on heads and he suddenly isn't your friend anymore. He only does what's good for Sheamus."

Reading that, along with the story FacePalmMonkey posted, paints the picture that Sheamus might be a bit of a dick.

Reks also said some things about Cena, Triple H and Laurinaitis, so if anyone is interested:

John Laurinaitis - If you're not on the radar, he doesn't care about you. I got belittled by him quite a bit. When I came back as T. Reks, that was Vince. Next thing you know, I was Johnny's best friend. And when all that ended, he wouldn't give me the time of day. He is not a nice person. He is all strictly business.

Triple H - Nice guy. He's got everything dialled in for the company and he's taking it in the right direction. Definitely into helping his talent.

John Cena - He's a workhorse. He does incredible things for the company and he busts his butt. Outside the ring, I can't stand the guy. He's not a nice guy, he holds talent down. He steals ideas. He's a prick.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote