View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 01:04 AM   #9044
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrA View Post
Where The Day Takes You

I found this on Netflix. It's about this guy named King who wears a leather jacket with a snake on it, and he leads this group of runaway white people that live on the streets of Los Angeles, one of them is a drug addict who wears a varsity jacket with a W on it played by Sean Astin. Hot Laura Flynn Boyle joins the group and she hooks up with King. King eventually gets into this spat with some other guy and that guy gets shot by one of the young guys in the group who has gay sex to get by which causes some drama. Kyle McLaughlin plays a drug dealer who lives in one of those rooms with graffiti on the walls and an incline bench press rack next to the couch. It's Will Smith's first movie as well apparently, he plays a guy in a wheelchair without legs. I don't know, it was basically a glorified episode of Melrose Place with a better cast but equally as melodramatic. Movies from the early nineties hit a specific nostalgic nerve with me though so it kept my attention.
I am going to watch this now, DrA.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote