View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 01:17 PM   #42
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
I gotta disagree, his work is snug. His punches have force, his move set is really quite exciting. From the superman the drive by drop kick, the samoan drop WITH AUTHORITY, and one of the best spears ever... I just gotta disagree.
I can agree with his Samoan drop, the driveby is good.. A spear should only be done by Goldberg and Rhyno. A jumping punch is not a finisher. The problem I have is he doesn't really do anything else. He must throw more punches than anybody else in a match. I really am struggling to explain it, he just seems dull to me. He seems lazy. His matches don't really have any flow because he is always looking for a punch. He is a big strong dude, start wrestling like one. Powerbombs, vertical suplex, slams, anything please, just do something.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote