View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 12:39 AM   #227
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I'm optimistic about the G-Men's chances this year. I think its been heightened by Eli's play in the preseason. I know, it doesn't account for much, but he certainly has looked sharp. I only managed to catch 2 games this preseason and he has been throwing well, putting the ball on the spot. In the past he has been sporadic at best in terms of accuracy. The other games I didn't happen to catch he looked like he had decent numbers.

I'd say best case scenario we win 10 games, worst, we hover around .500, possibly 7-9 if we really have our heads up our asses. I think the Eagles take the division though, especially if McNabb comes out of the gate like he started to last year.