View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 10:21 PM   #231
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
To me, the RNG factor of it makes me absolutely love this game for simming. Yeah maybe I'll need to fix some stats later but for now I love that my game has decided to make Big Cass a complete badass while Lesnar is now working the opening G1 match of the evening.

Countless SmackDown/WWE2k games I've run sim feds in and there were so few upsets at all especially with the heavy reliance on stats in those games.

I remember my nips basically being blown off when my first day with WWE '12 saw Alex Riley (back when he looked like he could become something important, lol) win a 6 man battle royal to earn #1 contendership and then actually beat Punk at the PPV for the belt. I was like holy shit - they finally made a game where the results aren't predictable and any CPU character has a fighting chance.

Nah, he ended up dropping the belt in a squash at Mania and almost every match went how the ratings said they should go.

I see no point in doing a sim fed if the results are gonna be predictable 95% of the time. WWE is bad enough with that as is.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote