View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 10:23 PM   #312
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by JACKET OUTTA NOWHERE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Everyone knew that the first week of football season was going to take a bit out of the Raw ratings, but even in a worst case scenario, I don't think anyone expected this.

The feeling was that Raw would struggle to top 3 million viewers, and fall under it some weeks, and probably start out in the 2.9 million viewer range, similar to how it did against the Olympics.

Last night's Raw did 2.68 million viewers, barely beating out the 2.62 million for the July 4th show this year. Aside from that show, from a ratings standpoint this will probably be the lowest rated show since October 14, 1996, and that's when it was going head-to-head with another wrestling show, major league playoffs and an NFL game ...

The individual hours were:

8 p.m. 2.83 million viewers
9 p.m. 2.72 million viewers
10 p.m. 2.52 million viewers
In regards to rating comparisons, this week being a 1.8 managed to tie what WCW Nitro did for its lowest in history. TNA's highest ever for Impact was a 1.5 rating which was the Hogan debut episode. Lowest ever in RAW history is a 1.5 which was hit in late 1996.

Quote:
Ryback has been unable to go by his former wrestling name since leaving WWE, but that's something he's trying to change.

On an episode of his podcast that was released on Monday, Ryback said that he was attempting to change his real name to his wrestling identity.

“It’s not uncharted territory, but it kind of is too in a way. I legally went and changed my name to Ryback, for many reasons, one of which it was one thing that I did not own, and I created and I used before my time with WWE.

And it is something that is associated with my brand and who I am that I am very proud of. So, I went through the proper steps in Clark County in Las Vegas. And it cost a little bit of money, and I go in front of a judge September 1st. But when this airs, you know, hopefully everything is approved and I would be known as Ryback Allen Reeves moving forward.”

As of now, it isn’t known if the attempt was successful. He still goes by “The Big Guy” on Twitter and is still being advertised under that name for his wrestling appearances going forward.
Link to the podcast episode: https://soundcloud.com/user-487477986

Quote:
Vince McMahon was injured recently. WWE has confirmed that McMahon did get injured and in fact had surgery, but the nature of the injury and surgery are still unknown. The story going around in the company is Vince suffered a torn quad while squatting.
Quote:
Alberto Del Rio did an interview with Mas Luchas claiming that he failed the WWE drug test because he was using legally prescribed testosterone replacement therapy. It's not exactly a secret that WWE had banned all TRT usage years ago but may have amended that, but even when amended, even if prescribed by a doctor it has to be approved by the WWE's own medical staff. He also said that Andrade Cien Almas wasn't happy and wants to return to Mexico. He said the problem is that when you go from Mexico to WWE you have to learn English and also start from scratch and forget everything you know. He said Almas asked him if things get better when you make the main roster, and he said he told him that things get worse.
Quote:
In reply to a fan asking if he would ever fight in UFC, Randy Orton tweeted, “I like making $. Over and over. Not once every 6 months… plus I'd prob fake punch the guy and get choked out. #lol”
Link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/randyorton/statu...94899223838720

Quote:
After Decay “kidnapped” Senor Benjamin at the end of last week’s “Delete or Decay” edition of Impact, Matt Hardy tweeted a photo saying that they found Benjamin and the footage of the rescue will air on Impact this Thursday.
Link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/s...17764253470720

Quote:
After wrestling each other all over the world for the last few years, Marty Scurll and Will Ospreay will be bringing their rivalry to Ring of Honor.

ROH announced in a video update on Tuesday that Scurll will face Ospreay on the promotion’s upcoming tour of the United Kingdom. It was recently revealed that both men would soon be making their ROH debuts.
Quote:
Madison Square Garden has made it official that the show on 12/26, a Monday night, head-to-head with Raw, will be a Smackdown brand event advertising John Cena, Dean Ambrose, A.J. Styles, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Becky Lynch and Naom
WWE started doing this yesterday with having a mostly empty Smackdown house show go against RAW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
EVOLVE set new attendance records for their events in Long Island and Queens. There was a lot of fear going into Long Island in particular because the advance was so bad, but in the end, they sold out and had people standing, so they will be back in Deer Park down the line. Queens was expected to be down because they were running opposite the Backlash PPV but in the end, the crowd was actually up from the previous show. Queens' return date is 11/12.

As noted previously, TNA's Billy Corgan and Dave Lagana were at the show in Queens. The story backstage among wrestlers is that they were actually at a nearby restaurant and since they were in the neighborhood, came by to see the show. There were no business talks between the companies or anything like that and EVOLVE didn't even know they were coming until 15 minutes before they arrived.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Emma, who has been out of action with a back injury, was backstage at Raw last night in Baltimore, Maryland.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is online now   Reply With Quote