View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:28 AM   #211
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I actually don't mind Jinder getting a title shot at all. Orton's still primarily focused on Bray, and after that it's only 3 weeks to Backlash. I don't think they'd want to rush a Corbin or Harper program, especially when Owens/Styles and Nakamura/Ziggler matches on the same PPV will clearly get more attention than the WWE Title match.

So you give Jinder a chance to work with a main eventer for a few weeks and see how it goes before moving to your big summer title program.
I agree. They have good support going into the PPV. It will be interesting to see if they can pull of an engaging main event match though. I like Jinder's intensity... I'm a fan of stiff workers so if he works stiff it could be interesting. Hopefully he just keeps smart and doesn't hurt Randy.

I must say, I do worry for WWE putting Jinder and Orton in the main event of a show at the All-State Arena... that's really... eh... odd. I mean you wouldn't put that on in MSG would you? All-State is the next best thing to MSG. Odd choice. I could see this match actually not closing the show but I don't agree with that if it's the case.

Also worried because the night before we have a Takeover and it looks like it's Itami and Roode.... and that's just not a quality main event for All-State either. Odd choices.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote