View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #216
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Batman Gets Animated Again:

Not even a few months after the surprisingly alright The Batman series ends it's run we already have a new animated Batman series... But... Well... ...Just don't shoot the messenger.

Cartoon Network will host this new series that envokes the mood, look, and camp of the Super Friends era. Batman will join other heroes on a regular like Green Arrow (in his Golden Age rags) and Blue Beetle (the new Blue Beetle, not Ted Kord). My brain's still trying to work out seeing Golden Age Ollie, Silver Age Bats, and Modern Age Beetle in one picture. I'm usually pretty open about different takes on properties I grew up with, and I understand the DCAU we all grew up loving will never return.

But really... Are they serious with this?

I won't judge too harshly just yet. As I said The Batman gained some steam in it's final season and I hear 'Legion isn't the crapshoot it seemed to be when it was first revealed. So I'll wait and see.

EDIT: That Ollie is infact Silver Age as well.

Last edited by Kalyx triaD; 04-04-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote