View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 10:41 AM   #1183
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
That might be a possibility in the future surely? I mean, if fans are not buying into TV, and there are no real star attractions, surely, eventually, network numbers and live attendances start to take a hit too?

They can't seem to get network numbers above certain numbers, and I know for me personally, I stopped watching TV, tried again various times, then stopped completely. Eventually I just cancelled the network too. I wasn't watching and wasn't interested in what was happening. I don't really have time to watch a lot of older stuff so I wasn't using it. Even at such a bargain price point, it was competing with the likes of Netflix etc... So I just cancelled.

Maybe there will forever be enough people who get enough out of the network and enjoy the product enough to keep paying. Maybe Indian and Chinese expansion will mean they don't even care what happens in the US in 10 years time.

Just a bit sad that they obviously realise the issues, but are just banking on what you said. As long as it's good enough to make money. It sucks.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote