View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 02:14 AM   #42
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
It would have been great to know his mind a bit more before he passed. When Stephanie McMahon took over creative is when things really started to fall. That being said, I'm not entirely sure the Attitude era was sustainable anyway. It'd be interesting to know where Kreski planned to take things.
I don't think the popularity in itself was sustainable, especially not with Rock and Austin eventually having to both leave at some point regardless.

Would love to know what Kreski would've done differently over the last 20+ years, or what he and Heyman could've done together if they'd gotten the chance to work together. No doubt it would likely be miles better than most of what we've seen, though I'm also not sure that's saying enough given today's lack of quality.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote