View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 07:24 AM   #256
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm curious to read about the direction they go in for SummerSlam. It seems likely that Strowman will get involved. But are they really going to go with a 4-Way at SummerSlam? It's not entirely unlikely, especially given the "SHEER MASS OF HUMANITY!" in the ring. Something about it seems like a cop-out and like it's jammed in there. But it seems like they are also going to do a 4-Way between the women and the RAW tag teams. Is this going to be like WWE Fatal 4-Way all over again?

A thought I had listening to a RAW recap was that they could do something WrestleMania X-like. Reigns could face Strowman in their final blow-off match while Joe could face Lesnar for the Universal Title. Then Brock and Reigns can face each other in the main event. It also seems unnecessary, but one thing I do like about it is that it puts emphasis on specific guys. The WWE has a star shortage, and instead of jamming everyone on the card, I'd rather they focus on the things that are at least somewhat working.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote