View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 05:40 AM   #4327
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Kinda hope that isn't the case. Feels like it'd be a waste to do the Flashpoint storyline and not use it to do anything substantial. I mean we all know they're not gonna mix up Flash or Arrow very much with this cause A) CW doesn't have the balls for that, and B) it'd probably turn off a lot of fans if everything just "reset" or something. The only thing I can think of that could come out of such an event is a merging of universes which would also allow Flash and Arrow to start featuring alien characters in their shows too. Just seems like the logical next step to me.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote