Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #157
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to the lead producer, it can take up to 400 hours to find and do everything in the game because of how it is in terms of scope.

Quote:
“I’ve played the game for probably 400 hours, and I’m still finding stuff I haven’t seen,” Bethesda’s lead producer, Jeff Gardiner, said in the latest issue of OXM, as spotted by Gamespresso.

Fallout 4’s new crafting system contributes a lot of that new content, Gardiner says. In a first for the series, players will be able to fully customize weapons and body armor, as well as specific sections of the Wasteland through custom-built settlements that can even support electronics and automated computer systems, provided you’ve got a generator.

To keep the crafting from becoming too overwhelming, the game apparently includes special features to help players organize their scavenging efforts. “You can actually flag stuff to say ‘I’m looking for this stuff because I want to make this,’ which means that when you’re scavenging anything that fulfills the requirement gets flagged in the world,” Gardiner explains.
http://www.egmnow.com/platforms/seei...han-400-hours/
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote