View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:38 AM   #22
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It reminds me of the David Cross joke "First of all, I forgot them microphones was on..."

It's just more PR hippy-dippy bullshit. "He's learnt his lesson. He won't ever say those things publicly again. Now we can all be a happy family...or else." Like, what is a black roster member supposed to say? If they're cool with it -- good for them, I guess. If they're not, are they really going to go up to Vince and Triple H and say "I don't like this"? It's got that "hands-tied, play ball" feeling to it. And let's not pretend that there was an actual suspension or that this is part of some ongoing process of healing. They distanced themselves and now they want him back because they have no real stars.

It's got that Saudi propaganda feeling to it, and just like that, I do hope it blows back in their face at some point, just because I am now actively root against this company.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote