View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:14 AM   #21
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
After the company announced that he's been reinstated into their Hall of Fame, Hogan sent out a tweet this afternoon about meeting with the WWE roster at Extreme Rules: "Just met with the @WWE Superstars and on all levels the volume of love and support was overwhelming. I’ve been praying for this day and I finally feel like I made it back home. Only Love 4 the #WWEUNIVERSE brother HH"

Dave Meltzer notes that Hogan apologized to everyone for the racist rant that led to Hogan being fired from WWE in July 2015. Meltzer added that there were wrestlers cheering for Hogan and congratulating and hugging him.

PWInsider first reported the details of Hogan's apology. They wrote that Hogan reminded everyone to always think about what they're saying and that, in today's day and age, "they have to remember that there are always cameras everywhere and they could be recorded even when they don't realize they are."
Something about the reactions comes off as a bit weird. Like something you wouldn't actually expect to be that festive in tone but then again, WWE made it weird to begin with how they mishandled things.

Even one of the main lessons from his speech feels a bit off going by PWI's part. Like its great that he apologized and realized his error but also sort of blamed the camera for being outed as a racist instead of having those views to begin with.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote