View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 AM   #346
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Warrior View Post
Wasn't everyone just saying how mr. freeze, robin, and poison ivy wouldn't work in Nolan's vision of Batman? But now we're all okay with them adding GL and Superman?

I'd rather see them try and integrate the former, as GL and Superman is just too far-fetched for the universe Nolan has created. I disagreed with the popular opinion, and thought you could stretch the realism of Nolan's movies to create a grittier, more suitable version of some of baman's more out-there rogues, but extraterrestials is where I draw the line.
I believe I have a history of supporting any possible comic crossovers and characters (including a lengthy idea on a Nolan-ized Robin not two pages ago). Besides, its just me and Nowhere Man riffin on the matter. For all the respect for Nolan's universe I have, its still a sub universe to the DC mythology - and at some point Batman has to party up with Robin, Superman, whoever.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote