Thread: Killing Eve
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 07:02 PM   #1
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Killing Eve

Anyone watching this on BBC? It's really really good.

It's about a female assassin and a female MI6 agent tracking her down. The show is serious, but with hints of not taking itself seriously. Like the assassin. She's hot. And she's a really good assassin but she's become full of herself and starting to get wreckless. The actress is amazing. I'm really in love with her character and how she plays it. The chic that plays Eve, the MI6 agent was the asian woman on Grey's Anatomy. She's been in some other things and she's really good. Very entertaining. Both lead actresses are entertaining in this, but the show takes itself seriously also.

I'm not sure how to explain it, but i've seen the first 2 episodes and im really locked into it now.

It dont matter who did what to who at this point. The fact is, we went to war. And now there aint no going back. It's what war is you know? Once you're in it, you're in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight!
RP is offline   Reply With Quote