View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 06:17 AM   #214
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
I agree. They have good support going into the PPV. It will be interesting to see if they can pull of an engaging main event match though. I like Jinder's intensity... I'm a fan of stiff workers so if he works stiff it could be interesting. Hopefully he just keeps smart and doesn't hurt Randy.

I must say, I do worry for WWE putting Jinder and Orton in the main event of a show at the All-State Arena... that's really... eh... odd. I mean you wouldn't put that on in MSG would you? All-State is the next best thing to MSG. Odd choice. I could see this match actually not closing the show but I don't agree with that if it's the case.

Also worried because the night before we have a Takeover and it looks like it's Itami and Roode.... and that's just not a quality main event for All-State either. Odd choices.
yeah I see aj styles owens main event for us belt
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote