View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 12:50 PM   #33719
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Feel like Nakamura not winning would be terrible for him. Feel like the fans are already starting to turn on Nakamura due to being "force fed" The Artist Known As, the fact that he hasn't done anything but do his entrance, and that he doesn't speak English good.
Agree. He needs to win and really show what he can do in the ring. I watch with people that dont follow NXT or anything else and they had no idea who he was on his debut and all he did was an entrance which was a dumb way to introduce him in my opinion. Should have laid out the Miz truthfully seeing as Miz was leaving for Raw but they didnt go that route. I get bringing him along slowly but he hasnt really shown anything other than his dancing. Also I have no idea why they'd have a Japanese guy that doesnt speak the best english speak with a mouth piece in his mouth. His jackets dont look as cool as they used to either.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote